HeartBoard
Shakabreeze

Gordon

Gordon is a friend of this board and in the past an active participant. Gordon has had some increased health difficulties of late and despite his fortitude of keeping in touch with many I have not heard from him in more than a month. Have any of you heard from Gordon or does anyone have any updated information? Thanks folks.

I haven't been in touch with him for quite a while, and hope someone has heard from him lately. He did write a remembrance of Bob2 (Bob Brown) in August, but that was over 2 months ago.

I hope Gordon is doing okay.

Denise

I haven't heard anything from Gordon since the last Home Thoughts article. I will at times respond to something he wrote and he soon answers back.

I haven't heard anything from Gordon since the last Home Thoughts article. I will at times respond to something he wrote and he soon answers back.

Thanks you two. I am sure you know that things are rough lately with him..... I just hope we hear something relatively soon. Jerry, Catherine.... have ya'll heard anything from Gordon or Michelle?

Sorry it has taken so long to get to this ladies and gents but I have had a few problems myself getting to Gordon. Its turns out that Gordon is in the hospital. He has an infection in his lungs. Now the whole story behind this is he has been very sick for a little while now. He has lymphoma and has been on chemotherapy. They think that they have that part under control but the chemo has left the rest of his immune system wide open to venerabilities thus the reason he is back at hospital due to lung infection. We have been holding the information for a little while now hoping Gordon would fill you in when he was able. He appreciates all your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for letting us know about Gordon, Jerry. I am sorry to hear that he has been so sick and has had to go through those chemo treatments. And now this! I've have said a prayer for him and for his family too. Hope to hear how he is doing. God Bless, Pat

I am so very sorry to hear that Gordon has been going through all this, he has put up with so much and still kept his good spirit all these years.

I will be praying for him,

Denise

THanks Jerry. I sent him an email and didnt get an answer back. I am praying for both him and Michelle. It has to be rough on both of them. TT

Well, rats!!...such a nice man, such a lot to deal with... :(

jan (sending hugs and warm wishes)

Gordon has been a friend since I started on the old heart board. His Home Thoughts From Abroad have always been very interesting reading and I have often responded to them with some of my thoughts about the lands of my ancestors and compared them to what's going on here.

I wish Gordon and Michelle all the very best and am keeping them both in my thoughts and prayers.

Gilbert

I have sent a few notes also with no responses, one was returned so I was really wondering. That could have been a fluke. I appreciate the word Jerry. Please keep us in the loop. I am so pleased to hear the chemo has done what it was to do but hope that they can get all the rest of the things in line. Over time I have come to consider Gordon a dear friend. Please let him know we are thinking of him. I know that Michelle was to let us know if he was unable to communicate with us. I am glad to hear he is still with us on this earth. God Bless Gordon and Michelle.

I am probably a day late and a dollar short here but I have received a few of Gordon's letters in the past 2 or 3 months. So maybe he is mending well? Does anyone know more? I really like Gordon and have missed his letters- they make a great nostalgic keepsake.[/color] :wacko:

Gee the board has gotten fancy shmancy!! And I am certain who is responsible! It is good to be back. I have missed ya'll!

I drop him and email a few days ago and I have received no response yet. Hopefully he is alright.