Happy Birthday Wishes!!

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Belated Birthday Kevin!!!!! I missed it by about 11 minutes. Shoot!! Hope you had a great birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!tt

Happy Birthday Patoolla

Gary!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a great day and a great year, also I hope things are going better for you, Jo and her father. God bless you, Denise

Posted Images

hey TT we are the same age from Aug 5th to Nov 28th both 49 and holding hey next year we willcelebrate our 1st annibversary of our 49th B-day but I still want to go tandeumn skydiving to celebrate being the big 50 and have a nice day and hopefully boys and their other half and my husband willlet it be a day we willnot forget and same for you but enjoy yuor day for next year we can get some senior discounts at hardees, Beaals etc 50 and over doesn't that make us feel old now tt.

Heidi

Sorry tt, hope you had a great birthday, belated greetings from Michelle and me.

Bless you all,

Gordon and Michelle

awwwwwwwww,Thank you everyone ! Yep,Heidi,I am 49. Senior discounts at 50?? Coooooooooooool!!! A girl thought my husband was my dad and was going to give him senior discount. YIKEYS!!! Made me feel good,but I felt bad for him. He is the same age as me. tt

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Angio, Happy Birthday to you!!!

And Many More!

Vicki