HeartBoard
Shakabreeze

Welcome Friends ~ Old and New :-)

Hi cje 1-4, good to see you! Aren't all the bells and whistles fun...

Hi! I'm Teri16's daughter Britt! I have a name on the board now so I can keep everyone updated jsut in case something comes up (lets pray that nothing does) or if i jsut need to talk.

*huggles* :wub:

Britt

Hi Britt, I feel I already sorta know you :) , it's good to see you here.

By the way, I love your cute Avatar!

Is that what an avatar is!?! Thankyou, Denise...I keep forgetting to ask. Also, a special welcome, Britt. We sure do need these young people with their contemporary knowledge, don't we? And won't we appreciate and learn from them (and them from us, hopefully)?

Jan

They can run circles around us in the computer category at least and who knows what else.

Like your avatar Britt. Some fun. Also like yours Jan.... very peaceful and down to earth.

Britt we are always up for general topics and I hear that the military ball is just around the corner and we old folks want to live vicariously. How about sharing your excitement.

Me three, welcome Sunshine and cj, I been really busy and you slip by me, welcome and have fun, Jerry

:P Hi and Welcome to all our new family members!! Hope ya'll just pull up a chair and join us for a very long time!! If you all have any problems with anything, feel free to ask...click on one of our names here and it'll take you to the bio section with email and PM's (personal messages)...otherwise, just join in any conversation and have fun-It's just great to see ya!!

Welcome and Hugs, Teri :P

:P

I just keep seeing new faces here and all around the board and just wanted to make sure that you all know that we truly Welcome you with open arms!!

Hugs, Teri :heart:

Welcome, bj and any of the other "newbies" I've missed. Glad to have you with us and, as Teri says, feel free to ask for anything you need...

Jan

Hello

What a wonderful place this is, the people are extremely cordial, and the whole atmosphere is so welcoming. Almost like sitting on someones front porch enjoying a visit with good folks.

Although new to posting here I have been following the last three boards pretty faithfully for the last three and a half years,occaisionally would post on the Heart Center as "Canuck Cathy". Have noticed most of your arrivals over the past years and must say this group of people seem to be the best of the bunch. It is a pleasant change not to have to read about people saying hurtful things to each other or starting fights. Don't we have enough stress in our lives living with heart disease. I think so.

I have come on the the chat twice now and was really amazed at how being a stranger I was instantly welcomed into the flock. Thanks guys, I enjoyed meeting you and having fun. I am even a surrogate mother already. LOL.

Blessings to all,

Cathy

:P Welcome, Cathy! I remember you well from a chat conversation last week-very nice to meet you!- and we would enjoy hearing your thoughts and ideas...so just jump right in whenever you feel comfortable! Hugs, Teri :heart:

Cathy, thank you for your kind words! Having been here only a couple of months myself, I know just what you mean. You have been such fun in chat that we hope you come often (I think the calendar needs adjusting as it is posted one day a week but the description specifies another day...perhaps we can get this clarified). I am so glad that you have decided to post on the site (have been a "lurker" myself on other sites and this is just much more fun). Again, welcome onboard to the good ship, Heartboard, Cathy! I feel especially pleased to welcome a fellow Canuck.

Jan

Hello Cathy, and welcome! So YOU'RE the elusive Mrs. R who showed up in chat one evening and someone thought was her mother, LOL. I heard about it but wasn't there that time, seems like you and your "daughter" had a nice visit...too funny. :P

It's good to see you here, and you're so right about the people - they are a special blend of warm hearted souls.

Denise