HeartBoard
Sign in to follow this  
noxcuse

Cardiovascular Interventions, PA

All of us here at Heartboard.com, my family and myself wish to thank you, Dr. Pradip Jamnadas, MD and all the other staff at Cardiovascular Interventions P.A. , for your kindness and wisdom during our struggle with with my cardiovascular issue.. Now that you have give me the confidence that I am out of danger, we think it's time to give credit where it is due. Competent, sensitive physicians like you are the prize of the medical profession. All the people I have ask to go see you can't say enough good about you. We are thankful that I will be around for a long time yet to sing your praises. You gave me the courage to believe in myself and the will to learn to live again. Without your support and assurance, I would probably still be wallowing in my own self-pity still. Your staff is without a doubt very exceptional. From Amy helping you get to where you need to be to Lina in EECP to Leah in Cardio Rehab to Jackie and Angie in Accounting and Lindy with all her programs, Elgin in the Nuclear Stress test area and countless others whom played a role in my recovery to live a better life. I have had plenty of time to reflect on this matter and I am sincerely grateful for everything you have done for me and my family, as I have also just became a Grandfather to a beautiful baby girl. As another way of showing my appreciation I am bragging to all the other heart patients around here of you and all your staffs professional skills in helping me so that I may help others. If anyone is in the Central Florida Area that needs help with a heart issue, please go see Dr. Jamnadas and his staff or visit their website at www.orlandocvi.com .You will not regret it. :common076[1]:

God Bless and Well Wishes,

Jerry Harris/Noxcuse

Heartboard.com

I also want to give credit where credit is due and for us all to thank Latrice at Cardiovascular Interventions for linking us to their site as one of their main Cardiac Support Group for Patients :omg: . We should be very honored by this :signs007[1]: . Here is the link to see: http://www.orlandocvi.com/links.html

Thanks Again from me Latrice,

Noxcuse/Jerry

Well yes, of course, I thank Latrice....

...and NOW I know who to call if I overdo at one of those wonderful Orlando theme parks LOL!!!

jan

PS Hey, I feel safer...:) But I promise, NO roller coasters tee hee...Lost that debate already!

Nothing but great compliments from all. Thanks all, they are very good at what they do. :common076[1]: