HeartBoard

Way to Go Florida Gators

Our very own Florida Gators won another National Championship last night in basketball and they had won the Football National Championship also. Alot of our family from Cathy's mother and father to our children are lifetime alumni's from there. From Air Force pilots to Doctors in our family have graduated from that school. This may not be a big deal to most, but for those that follow the sport at all, you have witness something in sports that will probabbly not happen again in your lifetime. Now there are SOME people at this board that think our football is for sissy's! Hmmm, I wonder who that is, lol. But lets us enjoy our championship for a few minutes before you blast us back to the stone age. :common076[1]:

Gators "CHOMP, CHOMP" :signs007[1]:

Our very own Florida Gators won another National Championship last night in basketball and they had won the Football National Championship also. Alot of our family from Cathy's mother and father to our children are lifetime alumni's from there. From Air Force pilots to Doctors in our family have graduated from that school. This may not be a big deal to most, but for those that follow the sport at all, you have witness something in sports that will probabbly not happen again in your lifetime. Now there are SOME people at this board that think our football is for sissy's! Hmmm, I wonder who that is, lol. But lets us enjoy our championship for a few minutes before you blast us back to the stone age. :common076[1]:

Gators "CHOMP, CHOMP" :signs007[1]:

I noticed that Jerry... Congrats... :common076[1]:

Wonderful news, Jerry!!!!

I don't follow college sports at all, but I do love their name. Go Gators, Go!!! :cheers1:

BTW, who are the Astros? They have a neat name too (though they don't sound as tough as "Gators").

B)

Later...Hah, since this is the internet, I looked up the Astros. They're baseball, Houston. Since I'm not into baseball either (only pro football), I can say Go Astros, Go!! On the website it looks like they're playing now...score tied 1-1.

Edited by Denisefh

DeniseI think it is Huston Astero's Am I right there????

Yes it is great to be a Gator all my dr's are GAtors nad Teach at UF & Shands.

Hey Jerry We know the TEBOWS such nice family. Timmy will do good as QB this year Ithink he will ead them to anational championship too. now lets pray fort eh cop that got hit and is on lifesupposrt as 7am this am the kids blood alchol level was 3 times over the limit thenhe almost hit another 2 cops on motercycles and he is from UNF not UF so I hope they throw him out of UNF and ut him under the jail . But it is great to be a Gator Chomp Chomp. I follow Football, then Nascar, Then Bull riding so I am watching one of my sports thruoghoutthe year. :) Heidi