HeartBoard

I don't do anything for April Fool's day. Once, when I was a kid, I did the 'ol switch the sugar with the salt routine, and I got in SO much trouble that I haven't done anything since. (I think I had to write 500 times "I will not try to fool people"). :ninja:

Denise

To be honest, I forget it unless one of my grandkids comes around or calls me to play a joke on me! But once I remember I try to catch someone with a lil joke of some kind. Oh no, Denise, that would make you want to remember not to play jokes on anyone for sure! :blink: But maybe a tiny harmless one like telling someone their shoe is untied when its not! teehee Hugs, Pat

My kitties were brought to me oh... wow...7 years ago and I was told that they were born about this time so I have made April Fools Day as their birthday in mind...when I remember. They are little fools and they make me smile. They, of course, also think I am a fool...so we get along fine.

I am not a person to play jokes at other's expense which seems to be a April Fools kind of thing. There was a segment on TODAY Friday about April Fools day and the spirit to laugh at oneself. It also said that it should all be with good intentions and without malice. That I can work with. Good natured haha's.

Those I love.

Yes the untied shoe thang....that would work with the right person. This year should be quiet as April Fools is on Sunday... but this is just fair warning to those of you that have potential for silliness around you. Best wishes.

not me any more at all. Because if you do our sons always say Paybacks are hell. But here in NE Fla we will finally find out the BEWARE OF THE 26 that has been on billboards, radio and tv adds .It will be in the paper so willsee what that is when i find out I will post. heidi

I usually try to pull one on my husband cause he never realizes it is April Fool's. Sometimes I can get him and sometimes not.

We'll see how it goes tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Terry

I usually try to pull one on my husband cause he never realizes it is April Fool's. Sometimes I can get him and sometimes not.

We'll see how it goes tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Terry

I will wait for reports. I go to meet a friend today so I will not be in seclusion with the birthday kitties. Maybe I will see if I can pull one on her. ;-)

I thought this was a good one

In 1998 Burger King published a full page advertisement in USA Today announcing the introduction of a new item to their menu: a "Left-Handed Whopper" specially designed for the 32 million left-handed Americans. According to the advertisement, the new whopper included the same ingredients as the original Whopper (lettuce, tomato, hamburger patty, etc.), but all the condiments were rotated 180 degrees for the benefit of their left-handed customers. The following day Burger King issued a follow-up release revealing that although the Left-Handed Whopper was a hoax, thousands of customers had gone into restaurants to request the new sandwich. Simultaneously, according to the press release, "many others requested their own 'right handed' version." :faint:

Beware of the 26 was a ploy by thenewspaper Fl.Times Union a so so one st that, since 74% get the paper they want to sign up the other 26% who donot so theyare saying beware of the 26% who donotget andr ead the paper for they canot keep up with the day to day news. Heck people theycan read it on the internet, pick up a paper out of a mavhine nd red it. And some might not like the FL. Times Union but other papers such as USA or News and world report too. but that is what all the beware of the 26 was. heid

Well no luck he remembered it on his own. Actually the clock pulled one on both of us. We woke up and the clock said it was 10:15 am so I got up because I never really sleep late and when I went into the living room it was only 9:15 and we were trying to figure out what happened to the clock and then we remembered that today was the real daylight savings weekend and we have the kind of clock that sets itself on thid day and then goes back on the fall to the right time so the clock did set it's self. (we had to manually do it when the time changed a couple weeks ago). So hubby said oh yeah it is April Fool's today.

Oh well always next year.

Terry

Terry,

that is the FUNNIEST story I've heard in a long time!

Except now that I think about it, I'd better check our DVD/VCR because I reset it after the time change when it should have changed itself...and it might have done something last night. :omg:

These little machines get quite scary sometimes don't they ??? They are just toooo clever! I can never think of a good April Fools joke.

I am lad I am the technology savy one my Dh likes the good old days when it was phone you dial and no voiv ce mail etc it confuses him to much bless his heart once I said snail mail and he asked what it meant nd when i explained a ddress instead of e-mail addy he said then why didn't say so i laughed nad when the doc found out why we were laughing he also laughed. I have my time checked on my computer to of for now I will change the time myself. but that is a cute one. LOL heidi

One of my grandchildren has her birthday on April the 1st she is beautiful, talented and clever, out of my daughters present mob of seven (soon to be eight in July) she is the most gifted and talented. She is good at everything she does, gymnastics, acting, singing, athletics and sports, writing and school subjects. Says she wants to be a writer and she writes the most amazing short stories which she reads to her siblings. And she is so beautiful as well, she has absolutely everything. I look at her and I wonder how she will pan out as she gets older, she has that streak in her that says try me.

Last time I played April fool on anyone was back in my army days when I swapped these two guys false teeth and the next day April the 1st when they rose from their beds they tried to put in their teeth it was hilarious, but when desperate Dan found out eventually what had happened (after throwing his teeth into the Kitchen dustbins at the camp behind the cook house) he came looking for me to kill me. I had to keep out of his way for two weeks, because had he managed to catch me he would have killed me, he was the regiments heavy weight champion boxer!!!! :faint::ninja: