HeartBoard

Great minds think alike! I just asked him the very same think in another thread. :D And so did beachjay in yet another thread!

Denise

Great minds think alike! I just asked him the very same think in another thread. :D And so did beachjay in yet another thread!

Denise

I must confess I did not see your question but STOLE.... yes stole... this idea from Beachjay. Just moved it here to the lounge.

My dear wonderful friends,

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! well you are both wrong, the photo was taken in The Manchester Evening News Arena at the hospitality suite at the Eagles concert here in the UK to my left is Rose and next to her is Graham. These two people went to school with me in my younger days and Graham and I grew up two doors apart in the same street and have been friends since our first time in our prams. Michelle my dearest and best-est pal is to the right of me and the one sat down in the sweat shirt the one that Jerry sent me which was personally signed by Don Henley the drummer from the Eagles. The tickets came from Jerry and Catherine, they were impossible to get here and Jerry somehow managed to pull this off and get me four tickets 5 star treatment and sat in the front of Joe Walsh my hero

Thanks my mate but there you go girls sorry ha ha ha but it is the UK :common076[1]:

Cowboy, it's in the Family Members and Caregivers forum, the second post in the thread about how Teri is doing as of noon the other day.

I hope this takes you right there, dunno if it will work. http://www.heartboard.com/main/index.php?s...amp;#entry40867

Denise

BTW the pic is in Gordon's post, obviously, and if you click on it it gets bigger.

I must be exceptionally dim today ! I still cannot figure out who is who ! Help !!!!! :action-smiley-077:

I must be exceptionally dim today ! I still cannot figure out who is who ! Help !!!!! :action-smiley-077:

Gordon... start from the left and name the folks to the right... I love the Eagles but do not know Don Henley visually. Is this back stage and is there someoe there that I might should know of Eagle or other fame?

Cowboy... Also, if you choose Gordspen's bio I think the pic is there too. Where there is a will....

On that other post Gordon had the pic at the bottom of the page....what seemed like maybe the siggy ... but I was wrong.

Gordon... start from the left and name the folks to the right... I love the Eagles but do not know Don Henley visually. Is this back stage and is there someoe there that I might should know of Eagle or other fame?

Cowboy... Also, if you choose Gordspen's bio I think the pic is there too. Where there is a will....

On that other post Gordon had the pic at the bottom of the page....what seemed like maybe the siggy ... but I was wrong.

Shaka, if you look at the photo I am the one you can see sat down trying hard to grow long hair (that was how Michelle put it) you can see my pass hanging around my neck. Then sat immediately next to me is Grahams wife Rose, then Graham he is the one with the beard; sat sort of opposite me is the lovely Michelle she is laughing at my tummy because I ate too much. Those other two one was an actor who appears on some TV series and the other his partner. They were very nice people, and very funny, they asked could they share our table because the table they were on there was some one who was quite aggressive towards gay people so we said yes it is OK.

Sadly we never got to see any of the Eagles. It turns out that they got badly pestered while on tour in Australia by some Aussie fans. Seems these guys brought loads of stuff for the guys in the band to sign. One of them apparently got nasty as well so the band decided that for the rest of the tour no more meeting the fans. I personally think they should not have done that because it is idiots like me who have made them millionaires. Not only have I got their albums on vinyl but also on CD so I have paid twice making them multi-millionaires. But I will always be an Eagles fan and I would love to see Joe Walsh live with the James Gang and also Solo. He is my hero, can you tell??