HeartBoard

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Medical records still don't have the echo results so shall probably have to wait until I see the doc on Tuesday. Doesn't really make much difference either I need an ICD or I don't ! <_<

Well hopefully you dont need. Try to stay positive and if you do need one we will give you all the support we can :common076[1]:

Everything will be OK Jackie, you are a great fighter I nearly said battle axe ha ha ha God forgive me! I shall be saying something in my prayers for you tonight Jackie God bless and don't forget we all stand together.

I also hope you don't need an ICD, you've got my prayers.

Doesn't waiting for test results just suck? I think they should give us an RX for anxiety during that time.

We are all here for you.

Hugs,

Denise

waiting is the hardest thing to do I for one go geta copy of the test results in a couple of days and read it and also ask for asecond opion. Yes fight and have a good mental outlook yuo wilnot need a ICD but if yuo do be thankful we have them now a days to help us live longer. heidi