HeartBoard

I talked to Teri

:faint: Oh my gosh, Kathlyn!! I never saw this post til now, just caught a glimpse of it yesterday, but was so busy and in and out of the house, well, I do declare!! I'm blushing :blush: You are very kind! Boy, ya'll sure don't want to get me crying here~it'd be non-stop!! :P

Thank you All for being the kind of people that you are and just always know, that what I do is so little, ya'll help me a lot, too!!

This is such a blessing to know so many good people. Love, Teri :P

PS Kathy, you are wonderful!! :heart-pip:

You are tops in my book Teri. :cheers1:

Love Ya,

Maria

Teri! I add my own feelings to the others. You give so much to this board and are always researchig topics other have questions about. I certainly have appreciated your love and encouragement too!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::hearye::signs001[1]:

:heart-pip::) Dear TERI:

Yes my friend Teri it's true - you are the one of the nicest people I know of and I'll tell you again, your stilll my hero, even with everything that you faced in the past, you still had such compassion and kindness in your heart. God Bless and take care of you. :grouphug2: We all want you around a reallll longggg timeeee!!!

Love, Peace and Happiness always,

Hugs & Kisses

mm1207

Mary :heart-pip:

Thank you. :heart-pip::P

Sorry to have gotten in here so late but I have been so busy the past week..I have a relative arriving from Vietnam this week and have been arranging details and my support group meets next week and we have been getting a special guest lined up...Anyway...Since my arrival on the board I have found Teri to be not only a wealth of information but very kind hearted and caring..She has often gone far beyond simply being a member of a message board..Hopefully we haven`t made her blush to much with all this :grouphug2: