HeartBoard

AM I IN TROUBLE AGAIN?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star:

I feel for you I really do, knowing all of the problems you have had in the past. It just plain stinks!!! For the love of God please don't be foolish, if you have chest pain, don't wait, take action and get yourself to the ER. Call your cardio, do something please. We all want you around for a very very longgg time.

:grouphug2::heart-pip: Your in my thoughts and prayers always.

God Bless, take care of yourself and be well!!!!

xoxoxomm1207

Mary

I would just like to say this Star. If you were receiving your treatment as a charity case I could understand your sentiments entirely. If your treatment was free as it is here in the UK I could even understand your feelings with regards to being tagged a waster etc. But in your case when you must pay for what your receive I wouldn't care a hoot what anyone thought about whether or not I was wasting time or not. No body knows a body better than the person who uses it, only you know what is right or wrong with how it works or feels at any one time. Everyone here has urged you to go to the ER. I would seriously take that advice Star. You live on this earth but once. Take the advice these good people have given and demand the treatment you feel you need. When you pay through the nose for something what you don't need is doctors being contrite.

God bless,

Gordon and Michelle

Bless all of you thought I would peek in before going to bed afterall 0500 comes really early!! I have been feeling better with very little cp but have had much left sided facial numbness going down my left arm I decided to call my cardio and when I did the answering service was already on so I decided not to page him as this isn't something that can't wait--I will talk to someone tomorrow--thank all of you for your caring it really touches my heart! I cant believe how bad I was feeling with all that cp before and how much better it is today--hopefully it will stay away-- :wub:

Good Luck, Star!! Sleep well...Love, Teri :)

STAR:

:common076[1]: I hope that all goes well for you with your cardio tomorrow. Please let us know what's going on with you. God Bless and take care. I'll be praying for you!!!!

Nitey nite.

:heart-pip: xoxomm1207

Mary

Yikes Star, that's ER stuff your talking about, sorry I am late, had my own set of problems to handle. Anyone seen Star or report in please. Good Luck and God Bless

Just a quick note I am still at work was gone for almost four hours the drive there is almost an hour and then another hour back he was running a little behind--anyways the DREADED CARDIAC CATH TOMORROW-- this will be #11 for me I sure wis it got easier will talk at all of you later I have work to do!! bye :(:(:blue:

Good luck with the cath Star. All of us will be with you in spirt.

Gary

THanks I sure hope it is worth it and they find something to fix--this is always difficult for me :( MY cardio asked "will you be mad if everything is ok?" because if there is no blockage then we have to look elsewhere for the reason for the cp and sob-- I do know that the cp has increased it comes and goes all day and the nitor doesn't seem to relieve it for long heck I even took a nitro while I waiting for my cardio to see me--!

Star, we will be with you in thoughts and spirit!!~even pockets and purses, squeezing back in for another round of caths and whatever you have to go through!! My best wishes go with you, along with a prayer for strength for yet another cath. I hope they can fix you up, my friend!! Love, Teri :heart-pip: