Flourless Peanut Butter Oat Bites Recipe
• 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• 1 teaspoon matcha powder
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/2 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 teaspoons coconut creamer (or coconut milk)
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients: rolled oats, chia seeds, matcha powder, and cinnamon. Stir the mixture to combine well.
2. Add in the peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Stir again until mixture is thoroughly combined. Place oat mixture into the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
3. Take the oat mixture out of the refrigerator and roll them into balls, using a heaping tablespoon. This will make about 12 balls.
Place back in the refrigerator for another 10 minutes to harden before dipping into chocolate.
4 In a small sauce pot, add the chocolate chips, vanilla, and coconut creamer or milk. Turn heat to low and slowly melt the chocolate, stirring often.
Cook on low until mixture is completely smooth. Be careful not to burn the mixture—keep an eye on it and don't walk away!
5 Take the oat bites out of the refrigerator and carefully dip each one into the melted chocolate on one side. Lie them flat on a baking sheet lined with foil after they have been dipped in chocolate. Place in the freezer to harden.
6 Keep them in the refrigerator and enjoy when wanted. You can also keep them stored in the freezer if you want to enjoy them at a later time.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 12%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 40mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 16g 6%
Dietary Fibre 2g 7%
Total Sugars 9g
Includes 8g Added Sugars 16%
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Calcium 27mg 2%
Iron 1mg 6%
Potassium 153mg 3%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.