Soft & Chewy Cinnamon Spice Cookies
(Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Sugar-Free)
Ingredients: makes 8 cookies
- 1 cup gluten-free quick oats
- 200g yellow squash
- 1/4 cup Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp granulated erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp natural butter flavour
- 1/2 tsp liquid stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 dashes salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 175°C line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Add oats to blender, and blend until a flour-consistency is reached.
3. Add remianing ingredients to blender, and blend until smooth.
4. Refrigerate batter for at least 10 minutes.
5. Spoon mixture into 8 equal-sized balls, and place on prepared baking sheet. Use the palm of your hand to flatten.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
NUTRITION FACTS PER COOKIE
- CALORIES 46
- SATURATED FAT 2%
- TRANS FAT 0%
- CHOLESTEROL 0%
- POTASIUM 68MG 2%
- SODIUM 121MG 5%
- DIETARY FIBRE 1G 4%
- SUGARS 1G -
- PROTEIN 2G 4%