in memory of my cousin Glenda Grau

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RickyB

RickyB

Titanium member

• Super Moderator
  • 407 posts
  • Interests:my granddaughter Ayla Jean grandson Chase Tyler.grandson Julian Thomas greatest wife in the world Debbi.Genealogy

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

another one taken too soon because of vascular disease

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Belton—Funeral services for Glenda Culp Grau, 59, of Preston, Maryland, will be held at 2:00 PM Friday, at the Dossman Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will follow at the Moffat Cemetery.

Glenda died Sunday March 4, 2012 in a Maryland hospital.

Glenda was born June 24, 1952 in Belton, the daughter of Ray and Winnie (Baggerly) Culp. After marrying and started a family she enjoyed living in many states including, California, Colorado, Arkansas, Nebraska, Louisiana, and Maryland. She was a Christian.

Survivors include her parents Ray and Winnie Culp of Belton; two sons Michael Kilman of Belton and Tyson Grau of Killeen and daughter Sara Grau of Easton, Maryland. One brother Dwight Culp and five sisters, Belinda Shumate of Preston Maryland, Clarinda Wheeler of Belton, Brenda Edmondson of Pendleton, Rhonda Bills of Burnet and Lorinda Scarborough of Belton. Ten grandchildren, Elizabeth, Alex, Stephen, Shelby, Micah-Ann, Alexis, Piper, Ethan, Devan and Cecelia.

Arrangements are held with Dossman Funeral Home 2525 North Main, Belton, Texas 76513.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
RickyB

#2 kalip

kalip

Food Ideas and Healthy Recipes Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 2,460 posts
  • Interests:Jogging, Reading, Surfing the Internet , Meditation and travelling.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

Accept my condolences

kalip

#3 Denisefh

Denisefh

Family Members and Caregivers Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6,048 posts
  • Interests:Birding, my family especially my two grandsons, RPG video games, reading.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

I am so sorry.
Denise
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift....that's why they call it "the present".
(Quote from the movie "Kung Fu Panda")

#4 noxcuse

noxcuse

Board Co-Founder

• Admin
  • 2,331 posts
  • Interests:Medical, helping others, fishing, boating, my family, video gaming.

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

Our sympathy and condolences RickyB from all of us at Heartboard
"Bad things triumphant, when good people do nothing at all"

"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." -Buddha
"So often times it happens, that we live ours life's in chains, and we never even knew we held the key" The Eagles
"There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it" Alfred Hitchcock

"We have enough religion to make us hate one another, but not enough to make us love each other" Jonathan Swift

"My heart is ruled by Venus, my head by Mars" Phil Lynott

#5 gschmitt

gschmitt

Heart and Cardiovascular Disease Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 2,393 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, gardening, woodworking, Genealogy. Ballroom dancing. Putting on my lederhosen and going to area German festivals.

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

Ricky, I'm very sorry for your loss.
Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're
here we should dance.

In heaven there is no beer
That's why we're drinking it here
And when we're gone from here
All our friends will be drinking all our beer.

Let the Gemutlichkeit roll on. Ein Prosit.

Life is too short to drink cheap beer.

Aerobics are for those who don't polka.