• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 shelbyrae

shelbyrae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:54 PM

Is there a way I can read the things he posted? Like a certain page or something?

#17 beachjay

beachjay

Titanium member

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:reading (mainly mysteries), walking , travelling and I would have added computing but I am having such a hard time with this site I obviously do not know much about computing!

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

Shelby I don't think there is. Kalip would be the one to know about this. I think my signature quote is a quote to live by whatever is happening in your life. Good luck with your search.

Jacky
' It really got me down until I got to thinking, hey, I can't do what I used to do so don't worry about it.....do your best, know you are doing your best and the rest falls into place'

Excerpt from shelbysdad.

#18 kalip

kalip

Food Ideas and Healthy Recipes Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 2,571 posts
  • Interests:Jogging, Reading, Surfing the Internet , Meditation and travelling.

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:54 PM

I cannot remember George Michael Edens ever posting on Heartboard
All I remember of George Michael Edens is this post made by Gordon in 2004:

http://www.heartboar...shelby'sdad

kalip

#19 beachjay

beachjay

Titanium member

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:reading (mainly mysteries), walking , travelling and I would have added computing but I am having such a hard time with this site I obviously do not know much about computing!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

I think he must have posted on this board or where did I get my signature quote ? This was the only heart board I was on for a long time.

Jacky
' It really got me down until I got to thinking, hey, I can't do what I used to do so don't worry about it.....do your best, know you are doing your best and the rest falls into place'

Excerpt from shelbysdad.

#20 kalip

kalip

Food Ideas and Healthy Recipes Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 2,571 posts
  • Interests:Jogging, Reading, Surfing the Internet , Meditation and travelling.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

Beachjay.... I may be mistaken but I could have sworn  that Heartboard was started in 2004. 

Gordon stated in his post that George Michael Edens expired on 7th October 2003.

That's before Heartboard was started. So how could George Michael Edens  have posted after

he had expired?

kalip

#21 RickyB

RickyB

Titanium member

• Super Moderator
  • 408 posts
  • Interests:my granddaughter Ayla Jean grandson Chase Tyler.grandson Julian Thomas greatest wife in the world Debbi.Genealogy

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:00 AM

I joined Heartboard on 3 April 2004.It had just been started when everyone migrated from Heartcenter online.I joined heartcenter right after his death.Jackie you must have brought it with you.I looked at Jerry's profile and his start date was 26 March 2004.

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
RickyB

#22 Denisefh

Denisefh

Family Members and Caregivers Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6,048 posts
  • Interests:Birding, my family especially my two grandsons, RPG video games, reading.

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Shelby,

I also knew your father. His member name here was "shelby's dad" which ought to tell you just how important you were to him.

I really can't remember particulars about him just vague recollections. I do remember he used to tell us stories about you: sometimes cute anecdotes, sometimes funny events, sometimes tender moments. They always showed that he loved you and celebrated your life.

I remember he was very accepting of his medical conditions. Though I can't remember just what he had, I do remember he went through quite a lot and he still kept a positive attitude.

I remember him being a very caring, thoughtful and insightful person who always tried to help others. I have very fond feelings about him, and am sure he is very proud of you today.

God bless you, Michael certainly felt blessed having you in  his life,.

Denise

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift....that's why they call it "the present".
(Quote from the movie "Kung Fu Panda")