• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Shakabreeze

Shakabreeze

Titanium member

• Members
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 10:35 PM

:rolleyes: Gordon and I would like to extend a warm welcome to you in joining us in the "General Discussion" forum. We welcome discussion and comment, a smile or a concern, just about everything going on in your world or the wide world. Feel free to ask or comment about anything that you might care to.... This is a forum for the exchange of thoughts with respect for the opinions of those who visit here. What is on your mind today?
Shaka is a Hawaiian offering, a fist in the air with the pinkie and thumb out waving back and forth at the wrist. Symbol of good will, good things, a positive strength and hope for the good in life. Breeze comes from ocean breeze: also positive, empowering, enveloping, enriching, relaxing and, above all, comforting.

#2 noxcuse

noxcuse

Board Co-Founder

• Admin
  • 2,330 posts
  • Interests:Medical, helping others, fishing, boating, my family, video gaming.

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:08 AM

Well that was a warm welcome and hello :)
"Bad things triumphant, when good people do nothing at all"

"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." -Buddha
"So often times it happens, that we live ours life's in chains, and we never even knew we held the key" The Eagles
"There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it" Alfred Hitchcock

"We have enough religion to make us hate one another, but not enough to make us love each other" Jonathan Swift

"My heart is ruled by Venus, my head by Mars" Phil Lynott

#3 Teri16

Teri16

Titanium member

• Members
  • 5,172 posts
  • Interests:I'm into my family A LOT :), as you will notice that I mention, or refer to them frequently. :-) I'm a fairly great cook when given wide berth and love to try any and all recipes!Gardening is my main outdoor activity and I have plenty of flowers everywhere, except we do have 2 dogs, Shellie, the Puppy and Sam the Golden Retriever-& they both like to garden as well. : ) Petey & Pookie, my cockatiels are nesting on their first batch of 4 eggs and I'm not sure any will hatch this time, but they are giving it their true best! So along with Swimming, Reading ,Crosswords, crocheting, etc...Hugs, Teri

Posted 03 April 2004 - 09:37 AM

:D Thanks for the nice welcome! Hugs, Teri
"Because he is he and I am I"...E.V.Lucas

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it"... The Pointer Sisters

"You Light up my Life"...Debbie Boone

#4 mommy3

mommy3

Titanium member

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:Love to read, flower gardening, hanging out with my family

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:38 AM

Wow! This is neat....and I love surprises....especially this one!
Thanks for starting this new board!! :D

OH JOY!!! Lots of smilies!!!
:P :unsure: :blink: :ph34r: B) :P
Thank you God for another day of life. Help me to make the most of it and send me someone I can help today.

#5 Teri16

Teri16

Titanium member

• Members
  • 5,172 posts
  • Interests:I'm into my family A LOT :), as you will notice that I mention, or refer to them frequently. :-) I'm a fairly great cook when given wide berth and love to try any and all recipes!Gardening is my main outdoor activity and I have plenty of flowers everywhere, except we do have 2 dogs, Shellie, the Puppy and Sam the Golden Retriever-& they both like to garden as well. : ) Petey & Pookie, my cockatiels are nesting on their first batch of 4 eggs and I'm not sure any will hatch this time, but they are giving it their true best! So along with Swimming, Reading ,Crosswords, crocheting, etc...Hugs, Teri

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:41 AM

:P Hi Mommy!! Welcome to the HeartBoard!! I knew you'd love this with all the gizmos! Hugs, Teri

#6 Guest_Ford427so_*

Guest_Ford427so_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:45 AM

:common076[1]:

#7 mommy3

mommy3

Titanium member

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:46 AM

[COLOR=blue] Hi Teri!
[COLOR=red]You know me all too well!
[COLOR=yellow]Give me some new buttons to push...
[COLOR=green]AND I'M HAPPY!! :lol:
Thank you God for another day of life. Help me to make the most of it and send me someone I can help today.

#8 mommy3

mommy3

Titanium member

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:48 AM

:o I'll have to keep working with that color option...hhhmmmm

#9 Teri16

Teri16

Titanium member

• Members
  • 5,172 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:59 AM

Mommy, just type in what you what to type. Then click at the end of your last word and highlight it with your mouse. Go up to color and click the color that you want. and that's it! :blink:

#10 Teri16

Teri16

Titanium member

• Members
  • 5,172 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 11:06 AM

B) You're such a 'click' learner, you'll do super good here!! :P

#11 jan-BC

jan-BC

Titanium member

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 12:04 PM

Welcome, Mommy...lots of fun features (and people) here.
Jan

#12 Denisefh

Denisefh

Family Members and Caregivers Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6,048 posts
  • Interests:Birding, my family especially my two grandsons, RPG video games, reading.

Posted 03 April 2004 - 12:44 PM

Welcome mommy3! I'm still playing around with all these features, but there's so many to play with that it's fun. We have to be trusting on the color, lol, since we only get to see it in preview or after we submit the reply. Like Teri said, you just click and hold down the clicker (I bet there's a technical term for this, but I don't know what that is) and highlight the section you want colored then select your color and VOILA there it is! This is gonna be fun...
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift....that's why they call it "the present".
(Quote from the movie "Kung Fu Panda")

#13 smokey60

smokey60

Silver member

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Grandkids (I have 2 grandsons-ages 1 &amp; 3)<br>Crafting<br>Reading

Posted 03 April 2004 - 02:22 PM

Hi everyone! This is way cool. Lots of really nice features! Teresa

#14 Shakabreeze

Shakabreeze

Titanium member

• Members
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 02:39 PM

Well Hi everybody. Thanks for coming by.

Smokey, I do not think we have met before but greetings to you. Make yourself comfortable and we will surely have a fine time.

Mommy3..... the smiley expert.....as your supply is impressive.....hope you like the ones we have available here. Cheers.
Shaka is a Hawaiian offering, a fist in the air with the pinkie and thumb out waving back and forth at the wrist. Symbol of good will, good things, a positive strength and hope for the good in life. Breeze comes from ocean breeze: also positive, empowering, enveloping, enriching, relaxing and, above all, comforting.

#15 mommy3

mommy3

Titanium member

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 02:42 PM

AAAAHHHHH COLOR!!!!

:P Julia