• Please log in to reply
612 replies to this topic

#1 ttmag

ttmag

Titanium member

• Members
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 01:11 AM

:horray: :horray: :grouphug2: Happy Belated Birthday Kevin!!!!! I missed it by about 11 minutes. Shoot!! Hope you had a great birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!tt
  • Aspicroro, cyncweeflatte, DedVereeIrrax and 3 others like this
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways,acknowledge Him,and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6

#2 Patoolla

Patoolla

Titanium member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  • Interests:Country music and dance, Grandbabes, My dog, Peppy, a Bichon Frise, the internet.

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:25 AM

Hope you have a wonderful and HAPPY BIRTHDAY beachjay! :grouphug2: :wub: Pat

#3 Denisefh

Denisefh

Family Members and Caregivers Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6,048 posts
  • Interests:Birding, my family especially my two grandsons, RPG video games, reading.

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:31 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEACHJAY!!!! I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year!!!
:cheers1: :clapping: :cheers1: :clapping:
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift....that's why they call it "the present".
(Quote from the movie "Kung Fu Panda")

#4 heartangel

heartangel

General Discussion Moderator

• Members
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 12:21 PM

happy happy B-day Beachjay and many many more to come. I hope yuor day was Blessed adn yu got everything you have wanted and you got to rest too.
Hedi
1.Take care of yourself
2.Take care of others
3. Take care of yourself
Mr.Craig Fulgate Head of EOC in FL. :)

#5 Denisefh

Denisefh

Family Members and Caregivers Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6,048 posts
  • Interests:Birding, my family especially my two grandsons, RPG video games, reading.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:25 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TT!!!! I hope you have a fantastic day and an even more fantastic new year!!!
Love,
Denise
:grouphug2:
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift....that's why they call it "the present".
(Quote from the movie "Kung Fu Panda")

#6 heartangel

heartangel

• Members
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 04:41 PM

hey TT we are the same age from Aug 5th to Nov 28th both 49 and holding hey next year we willcelebrate our 1st annibversary of our 49th B-day but I still want to go tandeumn skydiving to celebrate being the big 50 and have a nice day and hopefully boys and their other half and my husband willlet it be a day we willnot forget and same for you but enjoy yuor day for next year we can get some senior discounts at hardees, Beaals etc 50 and over doesn't that make us feel old now tt.
Heidi
1.Take care of yourself
2.Take care of others
3. Take care of yourself

#7 noxcuse

noxcuse

Board Co-Founder

• Admin
  • 2,330 posts
  • Interests:Medical, helping others, fishing, boating, my family, video gaming.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:58 PM

Wahooooooo :clapping: , Happy Birthday TT :cheers1:

May you have many more :common076[1]:

"Bad things triumphant, when good people do nothing at all"

"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." -Buddha
"So often times it happens, that we live ours life's in chains, and we never even knew we held the key" The Eagles
"There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it" Alfred Hitchcock

"We have enough religion to make us hate one another, but not enough to make us love each other" Jonathan Swift

"My heart is ruled by Venus, my head by Mars" Phil Lynott

#8 Gordspen

Gordspen

Titanium member

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • Interests:Playing guitar and key boards and I love music of any most types. Enjoy writing and debates.

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:02 AM

Sorry tt, hope you had a great birthday, belated greetings from Michelle and me.

Bless you all,

Gordon and Michelle
We the willing, following the unknowing are doing the impossible. We have done so much for so long with so little that we are now able to do anything with nothing

At my age I do what Mark Twain did. I get my daily paper, look at the obituaries page and if I'm not there I carry on as usual.

Money couldn't buy you friends, but you get a better class of enemy

#9 Famulus

Famulus

Titanium member

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 07:39 AM

Happy Birthday, tt! Best wishes for a fantastic year and many, many more!!!
(sorry I'm late)

#10 Patoolla

Patoolla

Titanium member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  • Interests:Country music and dance, Grandbabes, My dog, Peppy, a Bichon Frise, the internet.

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:26 PM

Oh tt, sorry I missed your birthday too but hope you had a very nice one! I've had a cold and missed a lot things!
Attached File  arg_bunch_o_balloons_xsm.gif   5.39KB   22 downloads

#11 ttmag

ttmag

Titanium member

• Members
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 08:41 AM

awwwwwwwww,Thank you everyone ! Yep,Heidi,I am 49. Senior discounts at 50?? Coooooooooooool!!! A girl thought my husband was my dad and was going to give him senior discount. YIKEYS!!! Made me feel good,but I felt bad for him. He is the same age as me. tt
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways,acknowledge Him,and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6

#12 noxcuse

noxcuse

Board Co-Founder

• Admin
  • 2,330 posts
  • Interests:Medical, helping others, fishing, boating, my family, video gaming.

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:09 AM

Happy Birthday Angio, hope all is well and may you have many more :common076[1]:
"Bad things triumphant, when good people do nothing at all"

"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." -Buddha
"So often times it happens, that we live ours life's in chains, and we never even knew we held the key" The Eagles
"There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it" Alfred Hitchcock

"We have enough religion to make us hate one another, but not enough to make us love each other" Jonathan Swift

"My heart is ruled by Venus, my head by Mars" Phil Lynott

#13 vickimikeus

vickimikeus

Titanium member

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:I love studying the bible. I am a mother of 3 :ages 18,16,15 I have been married to a truly wonderful man for 17 years. I recently started selling Pampered Chef cookware which is a fun activity for me.

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:26 AM

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Angio, Happy Birthday to you!!!

And Many More!

Vicki

#14 Patoolla

Patoolla

Titanium member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 12:26 PM

Attached File  bdbolo09.gif   12.66KB   71 downloads
click on this

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gary! I hope things are going better for Jo's Dad too!

#15 heartangel

heartangel

• Members
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 01:22 PM

Happy Birthday Angio and many more to come hope yuhad a nice realxng b-day wioth Jo and enjoyed it just the two of yuo you and her deserve it.
Heidi
1.Take care of yourself
2.Take care of others
3. Take care of yourself