Yale Heart Book

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ford427so_*

Guest_Ford427so_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:25 PM

I came across this in my research.I found it quite informative and answers some questions.
Yale Heart Book

#2 Teri16

Teri16

Titanium member

• Members
  • 5,172 posts
  • Interests:I'm into my family A LOT :), as you will notice that I mention, or refer to them frequently. :-) I'm a fairly great cook when given wide berth and love to try any and all recipes!Gardening is my main outdoor activity and I have plenty of flowers everywhere, except we do have 2 dogs, Shellie, the Puppy and Sam the Golden Retriever-& they both like to garden as well. : ) Petey & Pookie, my cockatiels are nesting on their first batch of 4 eggs and I'm not sure any will hatch this time, but they are giving it their true best! So along with Swimming, Reading ,Crosswords, crocheting, etc...Hugs, Teri

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:41 PM

Thanks, Ford!! I just hit on the site and saw what it offered-lots of stuff to look at!
Hugs, Teri :P

"Because he is he and I am I"...E.V.Lucas

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it"... The Pointer Sisters

"You Light up my Life"...Debbie Boone

#3 stardreamer

stardreamer

Titanium member

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 06:56 PM

WOW! LOOKD REALLY INFORMATIVE TAHNK YOU FORD ALWAYS THINKING OF US HUH? YOU ARE GREAT! :D

#4 MrsR

MrsR

Titanium member

• Members
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:<br><br>Sitting on my tuffet.

Posted 22 September 2004 - 07:04 PM

Great information Ford!

Thanks, MrsR

MISS MUFFET

Miss Muffet was a real girl who lived in England about 400 years ago. Her name was Patience, and her father was Dr. Thomas Muffet. He thought that swallowing spiders like pills would make sick people get better.

Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways."

Well life will go on and then some day it won't. Master Chaz.

#5 Denisefh

Denisefh

Family Members and Caregivers Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6,048 posts
  • Interests:Birding, my family especially my two grandsons, RPG video games, reading.

Posted 22 September 2004 - 08:26 PM

Thank you, I put it in my favorites.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift....that's why they call it "the present".
(Quote from the movie "Kung Fu Panda")

#6 ttmag

ttmag

Titanium member

• Members
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 10:26 PM

:) Thanks Ford!! Got it in my favorites too! Love,tt
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways,acknowledge Him,and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6

#7 MrsR

MrsR

Titanium member

• Members
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:<br><br>Sitting on my tuffet.

Posted 22 September 2004 - 10:57 PM

Will there be a test afterwards?

MrsR :heart:

MISS MUFFET

Miss Muffet was a real girl who lived in England about 400 years ago. Her name was Patience, and her father was Dr. Thomas Muffet. He thought that swallowing spiders like pills would make sick people get better.

Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways."

Well life will go on and then some day it won't. Master Chaz.

#8 Teri16

Teri16

Titanium member

• Members
  • 5,172 posts
  • Interests:I'm into my family A LOT :), as you will notice that I mention, or refer to them frequently. :-) I'm a fairly great cook when given wide berth and love to try any and all recipes!Gardening is my main outdoor activity and I have plenty of flowers everywhere, except we do have 2 dogs, Shellie, the Puppy and Sam the Golden Retriever-& they both like to garden as well. : ) Petey & Pookie, my cockatiels are nesting on their first batch of 4 eggs and I'm not sure any will hatch this time, but they are giving it their true best! So along with Swimming, Reading ,Crosswords, crocheting, etc...Hugs, Teri

Posted 23 September 2004 - 10:54 AM

:lol:
"Because he is he and I am I"...E.V.Lucas

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it"... The Pointer Sisters

"You Light up my Life"...Debbie Boone

#9 Kathlyn1950

Kathlyn1950

Titanium member

• Members
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Drawing and painting, reading, rubber stamping, scrapbooking, travel, music, dancing, spending time with family and friends

Posted 17 October 2004 - 04:41 PM

I hope there ain't no tests afterward. And yes, I know I have terrible grammar. :P But I wanted to add my 2 cents too, Ford. I just spent ten minutes looking at it and have filed it away in my favorites. So much stuff to read, and such good information. Leave it to you to find this! Thank you so much!

#10 Catherine

Catherine

Alternative Healing

• +Verified HB Expert
  • 1,022 posts
  • Interests:Family, animals, reading, and doing alternative medicine in the field of Quantum Biofeedback!

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:18 PM

Awasome Ford... you know I love to read... I'll add it to my stack.

Catherine

"Sure is a pretty day to set things right". (Robert Duvall, Open Range)

We are not meant to leave this life quiet and well preserved, but sliding in sideways shouting with glee, "Holy s--t, what a ride!"