Site Disclaimer on Copyrighted Material

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 noxcuse

noxcuse

Board Co-Founder

• Admin
  • 2,330 posts
  • Interests:Medical, helping others, fishing, boating, my family, video gaming.

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:14 PM

Material published on the internet is protected by the same laws of copyright which apply to books, videos and music.
The right to "copy" always remains with the owner of the material. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy or republish anything you find on the internet without the copyright owner's permission.
If you wish to refer to material on someone else's website we recommend you include an attribution in your message. Heartboard publishes links to other websites at its sole discretion. Unless otherwise advised Heartboard will not publish external links in its guest books or forums.
Under copyright law, limited quotation is permissible in the context of genuine review and criticism.
When you submit content, in any format, you acknowledge that you have all necessary rights, including copyright, in the material that you are contributing to Heartboard. You agree that Heartboard may use the material online and in whatever other ways Heartboard chooses, now and in the future.

"Bad things triumphant, when good people do nothing at all"

"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." -Buddha
"So often times it happens, that we live ours life's in chains, and we never even knew we held the key" The Eagles
"There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it" Alfred Hitchcock

"We have enough religion to make us hate one another, but not enough to make us love each other" Jonathan Swift

"My heart is ruled by Venus, my head by Mars" Phil Lynott