Homemade Vegetarian Lo Mein
- 2 brown rice and millet ramen cakes
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon raw, unpasteurised apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chili pepper sauce) (optional)
- 2 cups stir-fry vegetable mixture (snow peas, carrots, bell peppers, onions, broccoli, and cabbage)
- 125 grams firm tofu, patted dry and cut into cubes
- Prepare the ramen noodles according to the directions on the package.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oil, agave nectar, vinegar, ginger, and Sriracha, if using. Add vegetables and tofu to a different large bowl. Pour sauce on top and toss until well-coated.
- Add vegetable and tofu mixture on the stovetop over medium-high heat in a large wok or skillet. Cover and heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. When vegetables begin to soften, it's ready.
- Add noodles to the vegetable mixture and lightly toss. Remove from stove and serve while still warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings:
4 (1 cup each) Amount per serving Calories 404 % Daily Value* Total Fat 10g 13% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 326mg 14% Total Carbohydrate 68g 25% Dietary Fibre 3g 11% Total Sugars 6g Includes 4g Added Sugars 8% Protein 9g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 72mg 6% Iron 1mg 6% Potassium 235mg 5% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet.2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition